Teton Valley Hospital free and discounted mammography program
Call Christy James at 208-354-6331 or email email@example.com for more information about this program
To make an appointment for your mammogram, call 208-354-6313.
Mammogram Program Application (English and Spanish)
Mammogram Program Application (English)
Mammogram Program Application (Spanish)
You can email your completed application to Christy James at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Breast Health Resources
- Podcast – When Should You Get Your First Mammogram?
- TVHC’s Medical Imaging Manager Marjean Barnett talks with Scot Singpiel, senior producer of the University of Utah Health Sciences Radio The SCOPE podcast, about when women should consider getting their first mammogram. Listen to here (running time: 2:41).
- Women & Breast Health online flipbook
- Breast Cancer: Fact & Fiction
- Mammogram Fact Sheet and more (Office on Women’s Health)
- Your Breast Care: Helpful Hints for Women (Susan G. Komen)
- Breast Self-Awareness (Self Breast Exams) Instructional Diagrams and Interactive Videos in English and Spanish (Susan G. Komen)
- Good Choice, Bad Choice: I Got My Mammo
Your Man Reminder: Self Breast Exam Reminder App:
Click here to view the Your Man Reminder App