Podcast – The SCOPE Radio
When Should You Get Your First Mammogram?
TVHC’s Medical Imaging Manager Marjean Barnett talks with Scot Singpiel, senior producer of the University of Utah Health Sciences Radio The SCOPE podcast, about when women should consider getting their first mammogram. Listen to here (running time: 2:41).
Breast Health Basics – Video Series
Take a moment to view these short, informational videos about breast health, breast cancer and the latest technological advancements in breast health medicine. The videos feature Dr. George Linhardt, a general surgeon at Teton Valley Health Care who has a background in breast reconstruction surgery and breast cancer treatment.
Teton Valley Health Care’s Free Mammography Program:
Call Christy James at 208-354-6331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this program
To make an appointment for your mammogram, call 208-354-6313.
Mammogram Program Application (English and Spanish)
Additional articles and facts
- Women & Breast Health online flipbook
- Ebola and Breast Cancer (Doc Talk with Dr. George Linhardt)
- Breast Health Q&A with Dr. George Linhardt
- Doc Talk: BRCA test screens high-cancer risk women
- Breast Cancer: Fact & Fiction
- Mammogram Fact Sheet and more (Office on Women’s Health)
- Your Breast Care: Helpful Hints for Women (Susan G. Komen)
- Breast Self-Awareness (Self Breast Exams) Instructional Diagrams and Interactive Videos in English and Spanish (Susan G. Komen)
- Good Choice, Bad Choice: I Got My Mammo
Your Man Reminder: Self Breast Exam Reminder App:
Click here to view the Your Man Reminder App