Health & Wellness Education
- Free online communty wellness program. In 2014, TVHC launched a free community wellness initiative that allows up to 300 people access to nutrition and activity trackers, personal coaching and more as part of an online wellness portal. View it (and sign up, if you like) here.
- Diabetic Self Management Education assists diabetics and families with blood sugar control and healthy lifestyles.Our Registered Dietician is also available to help with the fight againt weight gain. Individual counseling available upon request.
- Senior Health Room services are offered throughout the year. The Senior Health Room is located inside the Driggs Senior Center on Main Street in Driggs. The room is similar to a medical clinic exam room and was funded by a grant written by Teton Valley Health Care.
- Teton Valley Hospital utilizes Language Line, which offers translation services in: Arabic, Armenian, Cantonese, French, German, Hindi, Hmong, Italian, Japanese, Khmer (Cambodian), Korean, Laotian, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese. Staff may be available to help with translation services as well.
- Caring from the Heart Chaplaincy Program has volunteer chaplains who are available in the hospital 24 hours daily to provide spiritual support to patients, families and staff.
Teton Valley Resource Directory
Compiled by the Community Foundation of Teton Valley: Resource Directory
Community Health Needs Assessment
Our 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment identifies local health and medical needs and provides a plan to show how TVHC will respond to those needs. We invite your response to our report. We all live and work in this community together and our collective efforts can make living here more enjoyable and healthier.