- Saturday, November 15, 2014 - Open enrollment begins. This is the first day you may take action to keep or change your coverage through the exchange.
- Monday, December 15, 2014 - Deadline to sign up or re-enroll in insurance coverge in order for the new coverage to begin January 1, 2015 (to avoid a lapse in coverage)
- Wednesday, December 31,2014 - The day all marketplace insurance coverage ends for 2014 (regardless of when you may have purchased coverage).
- Sunday, February 15, 2015 - Open enrollment ends. This is the last day you can enroll in 2015 coverage on the exchange marketplace.
Information about the Idaho exchange
This year, Idaho is running its own health insurance exchange. This means that instead of enrolling via the federal healthcare.gov website, Idahoans will need to go to yourhealthidaho.org to purchase insurance on the exchange marketplace. Click here for a related press release issued by Your Health Idaho.
Need help signing up for ACA Health Insurance?
Contact our Enrollment Counselor, Rubi Valdez
You can reach her at (208) 354-6348 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All services are free.
What do the plans cover?
10 Essential Health Benefits
Every insurance plan on the Health Insurance Marketplace has to cover what are called “Essential Health Benefits”. Though each plan has to cover these items, the degree to which they are covered will depend on whatever specific plan is selected. The benefits are:
- Ambulatory patient services
- Emergency Services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental Health and substance use disorder services including behavioral health treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventative and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services including oral and vision care.
Learn more about Your Health Idaho
- Visit www.yourhealthidaho.org for complete information about the Idaho Health Insurance Exchange
- Call the Customer Resource Center toll free at (855)-YH-Idaho (855) 944-3246.
Información en Español
- Visit http://www.yourhealthidaho.org/en-espanol/ or call (855) 944-3246 or (800) 318-9596
Get Covered America - Helpful information
Not an Idaho resident?
Find out how your state is participating in the Health Insurance Marketplace. Visit https://www.healthcare.gov/contact-us/ or call toll free (800) 318-2596.